Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
We're pleased to confirm coaching at Maltravers Park will 'return to play' and be open to our members for singles and doubles.
There is still recommendations to sanitise hands before and after playing and not to congregate waiting for a court. All the normal social distancing rules still apply and the clubhouse will remain locked.
For more information on Covid related club changes following government guidance and LTA advice, please click here.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Summer Membership (Apr - Sept) - Howard Lawn Tennis Club
The Howard Lawn Tennis Club full summer season runs between April - Sept, and we have four grass tennis courts and offer social tennis, league matches, and club competitions.
- Adult new member introductory rate (1st year): £70* (Apr - Sept)
- Adult full membership (2nd year onwards): £95**
- Please note with any adult membership entitles a FREE membership to one of their children (under age of 16) !
- Students over 12 and in full time education: £30 (year)
- Juniors under 12: £20 (year)
- Visitors (senior): £5 per session (max 3 x visits)
- Visitors (junior): £2 per session (max 3 x visits)
- Family membership, pay for two parents and get children up to 18 free: £140* (1st year new member rate), £190** (2nd year onwards)
Becoming a member of Howard Lawn Tennis Club will also allow you to become a British Tennis Member for free plus optional entry into the club's Wimbledon ballot and discounted ticket prices etc. It will also mean you can play in league matches and other LTA competitions.
Winter Membership - Maltravers Park (Sept - April)
During the off season months of, September to April we also a winter membership where players can use the well-maintained hard courts based at Maltravers Drive.
- Winter membership is just £45